Wednesday 24 June 2015

Christmas again at Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
I hope your week is going well.
It's Wednesday already and can you believe June is almost over...
wow....it will be Christmas before you know it!
....so why not join us in our new challenge starting today at

where the theme is.....
Christmas!
 hosted by our lovely team mate Ginny

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 
Prize is £10 voucher to spend in store 
...pssst - I see they have a shipping offer now on !! 
 I just might have to go shopping!


I love that we are doing a monthly Christmas theme on the blog...I'm going to be
so prepared this year!   Also trying to keep my cards simple enough so they
will fit into an envelope.  Mailing boxes last year was way too costly so I will save
them for the folks I can hand deliver to.

Here is my card:


I love working with Ppinkydolls digital images.  This one is called Playing in the Snow
available here.   These images are soooo easy to colour as the shading is already there for you.
and the end result makes me look so much better that I am really!
The snow flake is from the SB 2013 Snowflake pendant die collection
DP is LOTV Frosty Christmas and the ice skates are Cottage Cutz
MS snowflake border punch around the image


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today and if you get a chance, please drop by the challenge
blog to see the wonderful inspiration from my team mates.
hugs,

18 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such a pretty image and lovely pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Christmas card Pat gorgeous image beautifu coloured as always

Anne

Alison said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Pat. I love these Ppinky dolls and the mix of blues is lovely - love the ice skates die too - it all hangs together so beautifully.
Alison xx

Desire Fourie said...

Pat this is just gorgeous with the soft blues. Adore the jewel stone edging and the little skates.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Pat! Your image is amazing, you really did an incredible job with her hair! Blue is my favourite for a holiday card, so festive! hugs :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pat, such a sweet image and stunning colouring. I love your pretty design too.
I really need to make a start on my Christmas cards soon!
hugs Sue xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Pat
your creation is cool in blue. Sweet image and lovely paper and die cuts .Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge .

Laine said...

Beautiful colour and detail Pat.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

A beautiful Christmas card Pat. The image is so sweet and pretty, love the LO, distressing and the frosty blues!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pat, gorgeous image and lovely design.

Pat xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Pat. Love the blues and those cute die cut skates. The bling looks fantastic. I haven't even done one card for this year yet :( Michelle x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Ginny said...

simply stunning xx

Inkyfingers said...

Such a pretty card and I love all the snowflakes and gems. Great colouring too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol

Jacee said...

So sweet Pat, what a gorgeous design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 61 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon. x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Pat love the image you have used she is delightful, the card design and embellishments are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card, Pat - love the blue and silver.

Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Challenge.

Helen x