Thursday 12 March 2015

Love at First Sight....

Hi everyone,

I've been up to my old tricks of purchasing and printing off digi stamps
but this time I intend to colour all of them!  I need to get down to 
business as Spring cleaning is right around the corner and that
leaves no time for crafting.

I found this adorable image by Lynne Stansbery at Sweet Pea Stamps
called Devotion...available here.

I'm thrilled as to how this turned out.  Colouring animals is difficult for me but practice does help.
  I kept the design fairly simple as I wanted the image to take center stage
....and I do love the sentiment which comes with the image.
We are a family of dog lovers so I'm sure this card will find a home....if I can part with it.



I would like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - E is for Exceptionally Cute
Fairytale Stampers #52 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #5 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Little Red Wagon Challenge #280 - Cute, Cute, Cute
Path of Positivity Challenge #24 - Serendipity
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Add a Sentiment


Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,

21 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwwww This is gorgeous Pat. The image is so delightful and your colouring is stunning. I love the sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Pat, I'm so glad you kept the image centre stage it's stunning and so beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow Pat what a stunning card. You have aced the colouring on the dog! Susan x

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Pat, this is just incredible! Your colouring here is beyond amazing! LOVE that image and it looks so realistic!! BRAVO!! hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Pat this is stunning, wow, being a dog lover this appeals to me so much, you have coloured that doggy to perfection as well as that pretty little girl the sentiment is also perfect, amazing creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Judith said...

You have totally nailed this one Pat - your colouring is just fabulous hugs Judith x

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the image, fabulous colouring and the lovely sentiment!
Chris
x

Pat said...

What a gorgeous image Pat, so sweet and your colouring is fabulous.

Pat xx

Jacee said...

Wow Pat, your colouring is SO amazing, you really are so very good, the image is sweet and the sentiment is lovely!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Laine said...

Stunning Pat. Your colouring is amazing. This is such a gentle and pleasing image. Particularly love the shading and colour on the little girls cardi.
Laine
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What can I say? This is amazing, your colouring is superb as always, love the stitching too, seems to make it even more special, if that's possible.

JanR said...

Amazing colouring! (And that was difficult for you? It sure doesn't look like it was!) I love how you did the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pia S said...

Stunning! Simple beauty!!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and love the sentiment x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat your card is so adorable and your colouring is amazing and love the sentiment

Anne

Conny said...

What a fantastic card! I love the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
Hugs,
Conny

Mojca said...

Waw looks really lovely. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Pat said...

Wow, if you think you're not very adept at coloring animals, then I really suck! LOL Love your card! Thanks for playing in the Path of Positivity challenge this month.

Desire Fourie said...

This is such an endearing image Pat. Love the beautiful colouring. Its perfect for our SERENDIPITY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}