Tuesday 24 March 2015

A different kinda Transport

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. 
Sorry I've not been around much ....not enough hours in the day it seems
but things have settled down so I should be around to visit you all soon.

I'm enjoying my GDT spot at Cardz 4 Guyz and have a card to show you
for the latest challenge which is
 "Transport"

 I thought I would do something a little different
and used this digi from JustInkLined called Paint this Wagon available here.


It took some time to colour this up.  Copics used as always. 
The paper is from October Afternoon, Sasparilla
I added grommets and brads to the linen swatch and finished it off with twine.
StampinUp sentiment stamped on a piece of linen
Burlap from my stash

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Card and Scrap Challenge #93 - Use Layers

Thanks for stopping by today.
If you can, please check out the blog and see the wonderful inspiration from the DT.
hugs,


20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Pat great colouring and liked all your different elements...

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat. I love the image, stunning colouring, beautiful papers and wonderful textures too.
hugs Sue xx

Julie B said...

This such a clever card Pat. The more I look at it the more clever touches I see, like the eyelets in the canvas and the map DP. :)

Laine said...

Stunning Pat, with a real rustic feel.
Laine
xx

Pamellia said...

This is just fabulous Pat!!I love that map background and all the natural fiber bits you included are such a perfect fit! Wonderful image too! hugs :)

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Pat. Love the image and design.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Pat, what a great card, I love the image and the super bp.

Pat xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Pat love that image also the wonderful texture pieces you have used, so lovely and rustic.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A brilliant masculine make Pat, a fabulous image and beautifully coloured - lots of great texture.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Pat, lovely colouring
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card, fantastic coloring and beautiful design x

Andrea W said...

Awesome card! The covered wagon is fun and you've coloured it beautifully.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A real masculine card Pat. Fab image of the wagon and beautifully coloured and I love all the texture. Hugs Susan x

Pia S said...

This vintage image is so perfect with the map print and different textures! It's a type of design that works equally well for a man as for a woman and for any occasion you need it for.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous card! Such great textures and layers. Great designed card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

PERFECTLY fabulously amazing. I love all the texture additions.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! In a completely masculine way, of course! : ) Your coloring is beautiful and I love the bit of burlap; it really gives some great texture and adds to the "manly" feel. Thanks for playing in our LTSCB "Anything Goes" challenge.

Kimbo said...

Fantastic card Pat. Your colouring is superb x

craftysahmiam said...

Wonderful card and a neat image for the transport theme, colored beautifully.