Monday 31 March 2014

Stamping Bella...Seniorita Beverly

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend and for those of you that celebrated Mother's Day...
I hope you were pampered and spoiled..as you should be.
We had a lovely dinner at our daughters yesterday. She is an awesome cook so it's always a treat.
  I plan on tackling more of my spring cleaning this week so it's sure to be a busy one.
We even made an appointment to have the snow tires removed ...
that's how optimistic I am that Spring has arrived!


I've a card for you today that is from one of the new lines from Stamping Bella...I couldn't resist Seniorita Beverly.. ...she makes me smile... I just want to dance along with her. The wonderful sentiment is included.


It's not showing up on the photo but I added clear embossing powder to the rain and puddle to give a gloss.
DP is from the gorgeous Graphic45 Botanical Tea 8x8 pad.  
The cardstock is StampinUp Certainly Celery and the rose was made using SB Rose Creations die.  
 Doily and clip are from my stash.
Copic colours:
Umbrella - R85, 83, 81 & R89
Blue: B97, 95, 91
Green:  YG63, G43, 40

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your week.
hugs,
Pat K x

22 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love everything about this card Pat particularly the sentiments...great image and love the colour combo's

Anne

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun with superb colouring and design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Claire said...

Brilliant card Pat, what a great image and I love your choice of colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat, such a joyful image coloured so beautifully and I love the sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card sweetie love the lush colours & fab image. Glad you had a wonderful day sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pat what a fab image she looks so happy. Fabulous colours its a card that makes you feel happy! Susan x

Maroeska said...

Great card! I really like the colors and the design. The texturized paper you used is also very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pat. A fab image and so beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card, lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Pat, I love your brilliant image and sentiment. Great design with pretty spring colours and lots of lovely layers.
Pauline
x

Janette said...

Really fab card, Love the image so much, she would cheer anyone's day...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Angeline Choo said...

What a fab card! LOVE the colors.

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Pat said...

Super card Pat, great fun image it really made me smile, lovely colours too. Glad you had an enjoyable day at your daughters.

Pat xx

Laine said...

A fabulous and cheering creation Pat. I love it.
Laine
xx

ahlers5 said...

Oh, this is just perfect. I love the image, how it's colored and the layout. Beautiful.

Tracy said...

Hee hee fun card. :-) Those Senioritas are quite the characters. Hugs!

Emily Thubbron said...

Pat, your card is beautiful. I love the color combination and the sentiment is fantabulous. Thanks so much for joining us for our Rain, Rain challenge at QKR Stampede this week.

Emily T.
DT

Debbie Adams said...

Oh, your card is so so cute. It totally brought a smile to my face.:D That little image is adorable especially with sentiment you used. Just adorable. :D
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

coops said...

so stunning pat.really gorgeous image and I love your sentiment and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

What a fun image and sweet card, love this pastel color combo for this design. So cute!

Nikki Byrne said...

Brilliant card, love the image and I am so envious of the stitching!! I want a sewing machine but I'm too scared to use one!!Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT . Hugs

Nikki DT

Alyx said...

I love this! So pretty and fabulous colouring.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx