Friday 12 July 2013

All of a Flutter.....and a little Fran-táge

Good morning everyone,

Friday at last! I do hope you've something special planned for the weekend!

I've got some wonderful crafty news to share with you today...
...a few weeks ago I was selected to be a part of the fabulous
Totally Papercrafts Challenge
... and after I picked myself off the floor, I of course said YES.
I'm so honoured and excited to be a part of this great challenge.

Our lovely host this week is the fabulous Debs and she has chosen the theme
 "All of a Flutter".  Here is the card I made.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Ladybug Crafts Ink
 and they are offering a fabulous £10 Prize gift certificate to the winner.



Now when I think of flutter....I think of Fairies and this image is one of my favourites. She is called "Wings" and is an ADFD digi.   This is my first time using Fran-táge.  I know...I'm a late bloomer but I really do try not to buy EVERYTHING!   I found it easy to use and I really like the outcome...you might just see more of it in the days to come.





 I've used a Cheery Lynn Doily called Large Sunflower.  The shape is a Go Kreate Square Frame #260030 Frilly #10.  Image cut out using SB Romantic Rectangles. Banner is a Hanglar Stamp, with flowers and lace from WOC.   I used Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Art Glitter #162 Just Peachy and Jewel Glitter Ritz, Sand on the wings. DP is SU's new Coordination's paper in Crisp Cantaloupe and image is coloured with Copics.




I would like to enter the following challenges:
  1. Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge - Birthdays
  2. Papertake Weekly Challenge -  new item (fran-táge)
  3. Partytime Tuesday Challenge #128 - Wing it
  4. Make it Monday#148 
  5. Emerald Faeries Challenge #45 - Happy Birthday 
  6. Crafts and Me Challenge #138 - Anything Goes
  7. ADFD Challenge #74 - Use a Die Cut



Now if you've hung around to the end of this very long post...I thank you so much. Hope you get a chance to stop by the challenge and see what fabulous creations my team mates have come up with.
                              Hugs
                             Pat K x...NEW DT MEMBER...YEAH!

32 comments:

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning card Pat, love the gorgeous colours, beautiful lace, fab image and design.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Pat this is beautiful...a gorgeous image and just love all your embellishments...stunning colours also

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Firstly big congrats on your new DT position Pat! Secondly your card is so gorgeous I love it! Thirdly those wings are fabulous!! Susan x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Teri said...

Oh WOW, what fab news hun! So well deserved! Congrats to ya! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really awesome Pat and a warm welcome to the team.

Have a super weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sasha said...

Such a beautifully created card, Pat. Love how you coloured your gorgeous fairy.
Huge congratulations on your DT position xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love the image, details and frantage.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Eileen said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW Pat this card is awesome. Love the perfectly coloured image. Great card shape and so beautifully embellished. TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!
Eileen x

Eileen said...

oops ps... congrats on your new DT... well deserved
Eileen x :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Stunning creation with this whimsical creature . Love your embellishing too . Thanks for sharing on make it Monday .

Eileen said...

Yes you got it right Pat :)
Eileen x
Thanks :)

Laine said...

Such a beautiful creation Pat. Love the colours and the Frantage. Many congratulations on your new DT post.
Laine
xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is so gorgeous pat! i love the coral colours and the pretty embellies.. and of course the yummy frantage!! hehe :D a huge congrats to you on your new dt - you absolutely deserve it!

Lisa T said...

This is soooo beautiful! Late to the party? Are you kidding me? I'd never even heard of Fran-tage and had to go look it up. ;-) Looks like a very cool product and you've used it beautifully. Amazing card!

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Pat. Your card is STUNNING. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the detailing you have added is just wonderful
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Pia S said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the image, the shape of your card, the Fran-táge detail, the lace - everything is put together so beautifully on this feminine design!

Claire said...

Stunning card Pat! Love the shape, great warm colour tones and fabulous frantage too. Have a lovely weekend teamie. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Ellis said...

Yes! This image is beautiful, Pat! You have done her beautifully, and in the soft coral/salmon color, too. Looks amazing with all the delicate glitter. Pat, which color of the frantage did you utilize? It looks great, both around the salmon die cut panel, and your Birthday Wishes banner! hugs, de

sue w. said...

Hi Pat, this is stunning. Love the image and shape and the lace is wonderful. Loving the frantage too it's fab stuff.
Hope you have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pat. The image looks fab and I love the shape and colours.
Congratulations on your new DT spot too.
Lorraine x

kadie said...

Pat, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ADFD!

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Pat, fabulous die cut details and I love your layout and embellishments.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Pauline
x

Heather said...

What a scrumptious ad Pat, a beautiful desing and colours. Your image is stunning and such gorgeous details!!

hugs
Heather xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Stunning card, love the gorgeous image and fabulous design. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Pat, I LOVE the colours and your clever layout

hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Pat, love everything about it....So pleased you have joined us at TPC.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning pat.reall beautiful design and image and I love your colours and fab frantage.
huge congrats on your new DT too :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful, beautiful job with the ADFD image pat. Tammy's fairies are gorgeous. I haven't purchased any Fran-tage yet, but it has worked it's way to the top of my wish list. LOL Absolutely gorgeous card! Hugs!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful Pat. Love how you colored your image and all that glitter is the icing on the cake. Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies.

Craftdee said...

This is beyond gorgeous! I love the image, another to add to my collection in the hope that one day I get time to use it, sigh. You've used my all time favourite colour here, love the dies and punches you've used too. I'm an even later bloomer than you - haven't even got any Frantage yet, lol. Donna xx

Tiggerscraps said...

WOW!! So very pretty