Wednesday 1 August 2012

Travel at the Belli Challenge

Good day everyone,

Hope you're all having a great week and have something wonderful planned this month.  

We have a fab new challenge starting today at the

The theme for #149 is Travel.  

 Oh how I wish I were jumping on a plane right now....ahhhh. 
 I do love the excitement of visiting new places.  

I have an easle card for you today using a Saturated Canary Digi called Tourist.  Matched her up with some very old stickers....perhaps from the $$ store ?  
 I used DP from Basic Grey "Out of Print" and was so delighted I got the chance to use my new eiffel tower digi from Make it Crafty.  I printed it right on the dp.
I'm also working my way thru a package of SU Cameo Coral cardstock. 
Memory Box dies used:  Amanda Circle and Madera Corner




I will be entering the following challenges:

Make it Monday Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime ch#80 - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner Ch. #21 - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch Challenge #126 -  Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenge  #46 - Anything Goes
Die Cutting Divas #76  - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday #79  - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Pat K.

15 comments:

Eileen said...

Totally gorgeous Pat.. has to be it's a SC image. Coloured to perfection. Love your layout and the papter you have used and great choice of colours
Eileen x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pat, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The layout and detailing is fabulous

Sue

Judith said...

gorgeous card Pat - I love those colours, I have all sorts of Eiffel tower crafty bits and bobs - I wonder what it is about it that we all love? hugs Judith x

Michelle said...

Hi Pat

oooh gorgeous card!! I love this striking colour combo. Sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Sharla said...

Your coloring is gorgeous...darling image and love the Paris theme! Thanks for joining our challenge at Critter Sketch!! ~Sharla :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous what a fantastic card fold the colours are so lovely that image is beautiful, thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine challenges this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

joy said...

Beautiful coloring. I love all your travel elements!

Tracy said...

The composition and design of this card are fantastic! i love the way you used the ET digi and your coloring is beautiful as always. Love this Pat! :-)

papertrails leaver said...

oh wow! Your easel card is superb! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

Shelby said...

Wonderful travel themed card. The little suitcases and stamps tie in just beautifully.

Shelby

Crafting Vicky said...

What a wonderful card! I really love all the embellishments that you have put. And your coloring is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

marion said...

What a cutie, thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge. Hugs, marion

Unknown said...

LOVE your card!! I love the colors! They are fantastic. Great coloring job too!

Thanks for playing with us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week.

- Susan, DT Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So beautiful!!

Veronica DCD
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com