Monday 4 June 2012

Hanglar Stanglar Cutie

I dusted off my Hanglar stamps and have fallen in love with them again.  I was fortunate enough to buy several sets in rubba last year when they went on sale on Ebay.  Sure do miss being able to get them.
The bunting and crown are digitals from Cardmad Fairy Creations - couldn't resist.  We were glued to the TV on Sunday watching the Jubilee celebrations.  It inspired me to create this red, white and blue card with kind of a nautical theme.

I used an old pad of PinkPaislee - 365 Degrees for the DP with the exception of the gingham which was scrap.    Tied white wool in a square knot for an accent.

Crafting your Days Away #46, Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge #34  and One Stop Craft Challenge #185 would like to see red, white, blue - plus crowns or diamonds for One Stop Craft so I will enter in all these challenges.  I used the sketch from Lovely Hanglar Challenge #44 so will enter there as well.



Here is a close up for you,


Copics:  E11, E01, E000, E0000, R20
E21, E23, E25, E29
R29,R24, R22
B29, B23, B31
Gold Smooch was added to the crown.


Thanks for stopping by and I really do enjoy your lovely comments. Thanks so much.  Hugs, Pat K.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Pat,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Tonya said...

Aww I love this!! It is all put together so wonderfully. The image is so sweet and of course yhour colring is always fabulous.
I have been reading all of the blogs about the Jubilee and I told my husband I wish I was there. It has sounded like so much fun and a wonderful celebration.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Pat this is gorgeous! I love the colours and her cute little uniform hehe. Perfect jubilee card! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

It's wonderful Pat! Fantastic coloring!

Eileen said...

Oh Pat this could be my favourite red white and blue card. I love your layout and the colouring is perfect.
Eileen x

Gillian said...

Fabulous Pat and so fitting with the sailor suit! Love the layout too. Thanks for playing along with the Cardmadfairy this time. Hugs Giliian x

Maire Gamber said...

This is just super cute! Love your coloring and layout! She is all ready for the big day today ! :D
Hugs,
Marie XX

Unknown said...

Pat this is wonderful what a fab design and she is so sweet Hugs Elaine

Sara H said...

Your card is sooo cute!!! Love your bright colouring, it´s fantastic =)

R.V.Cards said...

Gorgeous card I love the design and the colours. Thank you for joining us at lovely hanglar and sweet magnolia challenge.
see you next time
hugs Riadesign

Julie said...

This is just perfect, beautifully coloured and great stitching.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our red, white and blue challenge.

Hope you stop by and play again with us soon.

Julie x

Anke said...

Very nice card, a lovely picture, with nice colours Thank you for joining us ast LHO challenge
Hugs Anke

Tracey T said...

Ooh, Pat, this is just my kind of card. Love the Jubilee theme and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolias this week. Tracey x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card.
We went o a street party right on the north east coast, we were freezing
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Lovely Hänglar Only and Sweet Magnolia
Hugs, Becky x