Saturday 16 June 2012

Father's Day - Spitfire

Hello everyone, It's been awhile..!  I've been busy with several projects and  have some exciting news.....but you'll have to wait for a few more days :)

For now, I have a Father's Day card for you.  I've used my go-to papers for this one - Graphic 45, A Proper Gentleman. The digital stamp is from Delicious Doodles called Spitfire.  My husband is a history buff, so I thought he would like this.   The embellishments are from Graphic 45 Staples, Envelope Tags and  Chipboard Buttons..   MS bakers twine also used.  The ticket is from a Imag-E-nation digis printed on kraft.  Oh, and I printed the sentiment using a font called Air Conditioner....I think it's pretty cool for vintage (oooh excuse the pun).


Copics: YG93, YG91, YG61
E08
B00, BG0000

I will be entering the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenge #21 - For the Fellas  - I was Spotlighted
Bloggers - For-The-Men
Crafts 4 Eternity R#76 - Dashing Dads
Simply Create Too #15 - Father's Day
Fab n Funky Challenge #125 - Father's Day

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Pat K.x




20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card Pat,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Rina said...

WOW Pat!!! Absolutely the BEST male card I have seen all month! And in my top 3 EVER! Did you get my email and my post on the DT blog about you being able to upload your project now?

Rina

Paula said...

This is awesome! Love your embellishments and papers, fab card! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

Mandy said...

Fabulous Card & your hubby should love it!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Punked this week & Good Luck!
Mandy xx
http://harmony-distressed.blogspot.co.uk/

pinky said...

Love this card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Pat: This entry is just great for our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. A big thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too. Know your husband will love it.

Diane
Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Nancy Jensen said...

Wow, what a great card! I love the way you colored the airplane - at first I thought it was a print instead of a stamp. I love all the other elements on your card too. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I just became a follower of your blog to show my support. Love your designs!

Thanks again,
Nancy
http://fancycraftyme.blogspot.com/

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Hi, this is an awesome father's day card!

I would like to invite you to play at Tuesday Alchemy this week because we have an Anything Goes challenge as well as a blog hop going on with many prizes! :)

Eileen

http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

having a {me} day said...

WOAH! Awesome! I love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is really special! I love the image and your coloring has brought it to life! I love every paper, stroke, embellishment, and thought you put on this one! Impressive work!!!

Sara H said...

Wow! I love how you´ve coloured the airplane!!! It´s amazing! And all the papers and embellies fits very well! I love this =)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Pat this is awesome! What a great card...love your colouring on the plane and the details are jsut so perfect :)

cotnob said...

This card is stunning Pat, everything co-ordinates so beautifully - the papers, the image, the embellishments, the stitching. I don't know what to say other than absolutely stunning.
Pauline
x

s4rah said...

Great card, I like that font a lot! Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Shelby said...

Awesome masculine card! I'm sure your husband will absolutely fall in love with this creation.

Shelby

Emma H said...

I love this - vintage, masculine and awesome all wrapped into one! Thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky this week!

ike said...

WoW - that is stunning. Fantastic FD card. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles. :-)

michele said...

Fabulous card Pat :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful Father's Day card! Fab use of the papers, wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Paola ♥ said...

Fantastic card!!
I love it!

Hugs
Paola