Wednesday 6 June 2012

Creative Belli Challenge #145 - Sentiment Only


This is my first post as a DT member of the Creative Belli Blog and it's my pleasure to mention to you today that there is a new challenge .   For the next two weeks we would like to see a Sentiment Card which means it must have a sentiment and no images for Challenge #145.    

Here is what I created for you.  Lots of oldies from my stash on this card.  The design paper is from an old stack of Websters Pages - sorry I do not know the name of the pad as there are only pieces left. I created my sentiment in Word and printed it on SU Blush Blossom (discontinued).   The button is from an old Making Memories collection Vintage Findings - I had my DH file the back down so it will lay flat.  There are 5 types of ribbon on this card- one matches the SU Basic Gray mat. The frame is a SB Antique Frame & Accents die and the mat underneath has been embossed with the CB swiss dot folder.  Bow maker was used to make the bows.


So please don't forget to check us out at the Creative Belli Blog and see what my awesome teamies have come up with. We would love it if you could join us.  

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes
Make it Monday #62 - anything goes - Thanks Shirley-anne
The Cutie Pie Challenge #19 - Die cuts - I'm in the Top 4

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Pat K.

13 comments:

Eileen said...

This is really beautiful Pat, a true designers card. Love the sentiment and the backing paper is gorgeous. not to mention the incredible bow. Love it
Eileen x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pat,love the sentiment...great details.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat. I love those papers and the layout is just so elegant. That frame around the sentiment is a really nice touch too :)

Judith said...

Gorgeous card Pat - love the colours hugs Judith x

Scrappycath said...

Gorgeous card!

Scrappycath said...

Saw this on Make it Monday. Lovely!!

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm so impressed with this card! Your card is so classy and lavish. You've certainly created a stunning piece of artwork here. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

joy said...

What beautiful colors! This is a gorgeous card - the bow is fabulous!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! No image is needed since it is gorgeous as it is. Love the color and that bow is perfect.

Shirley-Anne said...

EXQUISITE . A jewel . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Beautiful!

I saw your link at Make It Monday, I'm 170 & 230 this week. I'd love it if you stop by.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning!

So elegant and the detail is just amazing.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Rina said...

Oh Pat, I just LOVE this one, so elegant!!!

Rina