Saturday 7 April 2012

Two More Cards for OCS

Good day,
I have 2 cards to show you that I believe will be posted on the OCS blog today as part of my Guest Design spot.  This has been so much fun for me.

Both cards are on this post because I find if I post more than once a day, Blogger turns word verification on!  Learning as I go....

Now, on to my cards. The first one I think is perfect for the boys who like their toys.  Gotta love the Penny Black hedgehog.  Hop on over to the challenge at OCS and play along if you like.


Stamp:  Penny Black, Born Wild
DP:  MME, Miss Caroline, Dilly Dally
Spellbinders Sprocket die
Banner is Lil Inker Designs
Copics:  C01, 00, 09, 07, 05, 02
R29, 24, 22
G19, 21
W2, W00
E11, E01, E000, R20
B23

For this second card I used Justrite Stamps and several dies.  There are foam dimensionals between each layer.  I have a friend who needs a wedding card for a mature couple.  I'll see if this appeals to her or I'll colour something up - I have until May :)

What does not show up in the photo is that I cut the doily die out of the center of the  5 1/2 inch peach square, then stacked everything up aligning it in the "hole" where the doily was cut.  It gives it a nice look I think with the Bazzill Almond cream cardstock showing beneath it.


This card looks difficult but really it's not. It comes together very quickly.



Dies layered as follows from the bottom up:
Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily
Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Large
Marianne Designs Craftables
Spellbinders Standard Large Circle
Spellbinders Small circles
Justrite Stamps:  Grandmas doilies set
Versa Mark, White embossing Powder
Bow Easy

Both cards are 6x6

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter.  Hugs, Pat


4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Pat, these are both fantastic! The beautiful doily one is just gorgeous!

Craftdee said...

Both cards are just lovely, and it really shows your versatility doing such different styles. Your sewing is so NEAT, I won't even crack out my sewing machine because I know it will never look like this, lol. Have a lovely Easter (we're well into the choccie here as it's 4pm) Donna ☺

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Pat these are both gorgeous! Love the cute image of the first one and those dies are just AMAZING in the second one! Simply stunning :)

Gibmiss said...

Wowee!! Pat
Two beauts.... Gorgeous cards .....
Hugs Sylvie xxx