Sunday 11 March 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil - Baby Boy

Hello Folks,
Oh...sure did miss that hour this morning!  How about you?  I'm an hour behind on all my chores but as you see, did manage time to post - the pie for Sunday dinner can wait a bit :)

This card is for Allie, Mike and the girls to give to a friend they are visiting today who just gave birth to a new baby boy.   Oh to hold a new baby...what joy!     So here you have it.


The baby's name is Jackson so I printed the name on my colour printer to create the paper inside (something new for me). This is an easle card with matching box as shown in the next photo.



This is a side view.


I apologize for all the photos and long post but find it difficult to capture the layout in one shot.

DP is an old one from American Crafts
Ribbon from Fabricland - Bowmaker
Die cut: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two
Initials:  QuicKutz
Sentiments:  Computer generated
Pompom:  Handmade from felt
Baby oval stamp- Hanglar



Mo's Digital Challenge #125  Something New

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by and as always you can click on the pictures to get a closer view.  Hugs, Pat

1 comment:

Elaine L. said...

This is just so sweet! I love the colors and that gorgeous blue satin bow! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.